JANUARY
Last January we had just gotten engaged. This is one of my favorite of our engagement pictures.
FEBRUARY
Valentines Day- I made dinner for Weston and dyed all of the food red! It was kind of fun except we felt like we were eating bloody mashed potatoes.
MARCH
My baby nephew was born! Kolby Todd. He has brought so much joy and happiness to our family and is too cute!!! I want one (someday)!
APRIL
We were finally wed in the Houston Temple on April 30! It was such a fun and memorable day for us!
MAY
Just after we got married, we ran away to Cancun for our honeymoon. It was SO beautiful there and we had so much fun!
JUNE
We got a super nice ice cream maker as a wedding gift so I made lots and lots of homemade ice cream this month!!! I tried a bunch of different flavors, but I think my favorite was cookies n cream. Weston really liked the chocolate one.
JULY
My family visited Utah in July. We spent a lot of time with them and had a lot of fun! We went to Park City to see the Olympic ski jump and bobsled. We rode the ski-lift to the top and zip-lined down the mountain. That zip-line went FAST!
I also chopped my hair off - 8 whole inches! - I love my short hair except it looks really thin in this picture. Don't be deceived, my hair is anything BUT thin.
AUGUST
Weston's family came to visit us this summer too! I forgot how lucky we were to have both sets of parents come and vacation with us during the summer. We visited Yellowstone National Park with them and saw some of the most gorgeous waterfalls and wildlife in the US.
AUGUST - again
So I don't have any pictures from September but very close to September we celebrated Weston's 24th birthday! We ate Weston's favorite, J-Dawgs for lunch, Authentic Enchiladas Verde for dinner, a homemade ice cream cake! It was a really fun day for us.
Weston's birthday was actually on the first day of school for last semester so that can explain why I didn't take any pictures this semester except for on our birthdays.
OCTOBER
I turned 22 years old! Weston made me cakeballs as my birthday cake and they tasted so good!
NOVEMBER
I don't have any pictures from November! But we had a really great Thanksgiving. Ate at my friend's house- we cooked 2 turkeys for 11 people, 10 pounds of mashed potatoes, many salads and there were about 10 pies too! There was SO much food! And yes, we are college students!
The night of Thanksgiving, Weston and I randomly decided to go Black Friday shopping. We had previously heard that Walmart was having an amazing sale for and X-box and the kinect. So we left at 6pm to go stand in line for that. By 10:30 on Thanksgiving, we finished our Black Friday shopping (before Friday even started)!
DECEMBER
The Kunz's do an annual Christmas Eve Party with a bunch of their friends. The games this year were Minute to Win it games. For this game, we had to hook as many ornaments as we could on a string in one minute. We were pretty good at it but the other team beat us by one ornament! Oh well, they cheated anyways!
We spent a lot of time with my family this year. Because the weather was so nice in Houston, we spent a lot of time outside playing Coob or Koob (I'm not sure how you spell it). Basically you throw sticks to knock the other teams sticks down.
We've been married for 8 months now and what a great time it's been. 2011 was a fantastic year for us and I look forward to many more wonderful years to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment