It's official! Weston has accepted an offer of employment at Exxon Mobil!!!!!!!!! He really enjoyed his internship with Exxon this summer and has decided to work for them after he graduates in April. He will be starting the first week in June somewhere in the Houston area. We are so blessed to have this offer and to already have post-graduation plans!
We will be moving back to Houston in May with big dreams to buy a house sometime next year! We'll see what happens! (Any home-buying tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!)
On another note, it was my Golden 23rd Birthday on October 23rd! I only waited 23 years for this birthday, so it was a pretty big deal. It was a super fun day! I was surrounded by fun and friends and family all day. I'm so lucky to know such great people who know how to make a girl feel special! Here are some photos of the long-awaited day:
| Cupcakes from the Sweet-Tooth Fairy Bakery. Flavors from left to right are White Chocolate Pumpkin, Cookies 'n' Cream, and Marble |
| Birthday Girl |
| Some fun with my new camera lense :) |
Way cool! It's awesome you guys get to live in Houston.
ReplyDeleteFun stuff! When you get to Houston we'll have to plan a time to get together. It's crazy how you can live in the same city, but feel like states apart when it takes an hour to get from one side to the other. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt'll be my golden birthday this year too! I'm afraid I had to wait just a few more years than you. ;)