A slightly rainy but beautiful day to get married!!! I was so excited to be sealed to my sweet Weston in the Houston Temple. I grew up going to this temple so it really holds a special place in my heart. It's only fifteen minutes from my house, I used to work right across the street from it, my primary sang when the Angel Moroni was put on the top, and I attended the dedication and open house. I did my first baptisms for the dead here, my first endowment session here, and was married and sealed for the first (and only) time to my sweet husband in this gorgeous temple. I was so lucky to be married in the Houston Temple.
There was a party going on when we came out, haha it was so awesome! Thanks to our photographer, Kristy Sevy for her fun ideas!!!
I couldn't stop giggling or laughing.... WE ARE MARRIED NOW!!!!
Our families!!! On the left is mostly the Williams family and the right is the Kunz family.
My bridesmaids! We were so lucky to have all of our sisters in town! I thought it would be fun to let them pick their own dresses. Don't they look so good?? I love this picture :)
We were so lucky to have our families who were so willing to help. LaDawn and Kira made all of our super cute nieces' super cute dresses :) They turned out so adorable!
Mauren made all of the bridesmaids bouquets and the groomsmens boutonneires which were also so awesome!
The groomsmen think they are so cool... and they are. We picked some pretty awesome ties for them. We have seen all of the guys wear their ties since our wedding day. Woot woot!
Our siblings!
And we can't forget my cute cute CUTE little nephew, Kolby. He is one cute baby. Especially in his little red suit.
A special thanks to our parents who made this day so very special! They were so willing to help in any way possible and offered tons of love and support. Love you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment