It was a beautiful day for a wedding!!! Our reception was at a beautiful barn. So many families came and we couldn't have asked for a better party. 
The tire swings and zipline were a real hit...
...even for the bride and groom.
Weston and I absolutely love Texas. Since we are both from Texas, it worked out perfectly to be married in the Houston LDS Temple. I didn't even tell Kristy about our love of Texas but this picture definitely represents me and my husband.
It was a great day for the reception as you can tell from these outdoor pictures!
The cookie buffet! My mom, our dear friend Mrs. Shae and her daughter Madeline, and I spent the week before making tons of delicious cookies for this super cool buffet.
The reception was an awesome party! Thanks to all those helped out and for those that came and enjoyed the party. I hope you loved it as much as I did.
More pictures to come soon of us at the temple!!!
It's official. CUTEST BLOG EVER. I love it:] Your wedding looked gorgeous, I wish I could have gone!
ReplyDeleteWow, she did a fantastic job! The pictures look great - congrats again!
ReplyDelete