Friday, December 23, 2011

Baby Kolby

Wow! It's been a while since I posted! We have been very busy with school for the last couple months but after our 5am flight, we made it home for Christmas Break. It's so great to be home! 
Although I wish this cutie patootie was ours... This is our NEPHEW, Kolby. He was born in March so he's almost 9 months old. He's the first grandbaby in the family so he gets lots of attention. I decided to have a photoshoot (to practice my non-existent photography skills) with this cute baby one day and we had a lot of fun. 
Yeah, I'm in charge here

I love his cute monkey ears in this one


So smiley!
I don't like the tinsel...

Get this off of me!

Oooo... grandma is being silly!



Yeah, I'm cute and I know it!


Anyways, he's the cutest nephew in the whole wide world right now and I love him SO MUCH.
Can't wait to have one of my own... he he...

2 comments: