I'm supposed to be working on HW right now... oops! We had a great Valentines Day!
Our pre-Valentines celebration: We went out to dinner with our friends, Brice and Breann. We had so much fun with them and getting to know them better. We went to Mimi's Cafe which was so delicious!
![]() |
| Every time I upload this picture, it rotates it! Sorry! |
Today, Valentines day, all started when Weston left for the "gym" at 5:15 this morning when he actually went shopping instead! He picked out these beautiful flowers and some McDonalds breakfast. I love me my sausage mcmuffin!! He knows me too well.
| Roses are my favorite! |
| My sausage mcmuffin and wild berry smoothie |
We dipped strawberries and pretzels in chocolate with our good friends Chris and Rosanne while watching the Bachelor (p.s. I'm so mad that Courtney is still there! Her game is getting really OLD. So sad that Emily left, I thought Em and Ben actually had a connection. Oh well.)
For dinner we had french bread pizza with heart shaped pepperoni's. I got this idea from pinterest :)
Hooray for Valentines day!!! Love you Weston!
Valentines day is so great. Although it is overrated in some ways, I think this holiday does have a valuable purpose. It is so important to show love to our friends and family. We love our ward and have so much fun getting to know everyone, I can't wait to get to make for friends and spend time with more fun couples. I'm so blessed to have such a great family that loves and cares so much for me. I'm even more blessed to have such a loving and caring husband who is with me in my darkest moments and raises me up every day.


No comments:
Post a Comment