I can't believe this month is almost over! It has been a very busy month for us but enjoyable. Much more enjoyable than last year when we were going through all the engagement drama and stress. We have both been very busy with school this month. But on the bright side... we are almost done!!! Looking back, we've really done a lot this month!
I finished all the pieces for our wall collage! As I mentioned previously, Weston made me show him how it was going to look before I could start collecting and making everything.
Here is what I planned on it looking like:
and how it actually turned out:
We really like it!
We went on some fun dates this month too. We went out with John and Laura, our good friends who we often babysit for. We love hanging out with them and playing with their kids! We don't know what we are going to do when they leave! Usually we are watching the kids while John and Laura go out, but this time, they swapped babysitting with one of their neighbors so we were able to go on a double date with them!
| Pre-date pic |
We got some delicious cazookies and chocolate cake for dessert at the chocolate and went to comedy sportz. I love comedy sportz! I'm so glad they have one in Houston so we can go again sometime!
I may or may not have woken up on St. Patrick's day, run to put something green on JUST SO I could pinch Weston without being pinched back... :)
| Happy St. Patty's day! |
This past weekend, I tried out a new recipe that I found on pinterest. It's sweet and sour chicken with fried rice. Although our house smelled of vinegar afterwards, this meal was very tasty. We really liked it and even ate the left overs--which is really saying something!
On Saturday we went to the Hunger Games with our friends Brice and Breann. We all liked the movie except for how shaky the camera was during the violent parts. Just let us see them hit each other without trying to make us sick! Watching the movie made me want to listen to the books on our drive home next month.
| In the car on our way to Hunger Games |
Well, that's all that's been going on with us recently! Hopefully we can survive these last 12 days of class! I can't believe my college career is almost done!
4 days until our 11 month anniversary
12 more days of classes
22 days until our parents come to visit
23 days until graduation
27 days until we leave for the summer
and last but not least... 33 days until our 1 year anniversary!

LOL! "Just let us see them hit each other without making us sick!" So true. The beginning was really shaky too! We were hoping the whole movie wouldn't be like that. Come one, we're all just there to see them kill each other!! XD haha.
ReplyDelete