APRIL FOOLS! Growing up, my mom always pranked us kids. (I would tell you some of the pranks, but there is a small chance that Weston might read this and ruin next years surprises). I plan to continue this tradition in our family. Since we don't have any kids or friendships that I am willing to lose and don't live near my mom (yes, I plan on getting her back for all the embarrassment she caused), Weston was my only target. I had been scheming the days before of the pranks that I was going to do to Weston.
And let me tell ya... I got him pretty good! It all started around 9:45 when Wes fell for this old one:
| PRANK 1: Water over the door |
If you aren't sure what you are looking at, there is a cup of water at the top of the door, taped to the frame so when he opened the door and walked through, he gets showered.
He was in the other room on his laptop while I set this up. I called him into the kitchen to come eat and little did he know that he walked right into a classic water trap! He had no idea that it was coming! But for the rest of the day, he was pretty suspicious.
I made cinnamon rolls and in one of them I stuffed him a nice note in his cinnamon roll. Sadly, he caught me on this one :)
| It says, "I love you Weston!" |
Some other pranks I did that I didn't take pictures of were:
I unscrewed the lid on his shampoo and saran wrapped his conditioner.
I pretended to use the toilet while he was showering and stole his towel leaving only my pink robe for him to dry off.
Again while he was showering, I changed his desktop background and phone screen to an ugly picture of me (and that's why it's not up on the blog).
Somehow, Weston found a dollar underneath his laptop! Of course, you get excited when you find random money.
But when he pulled this one out, he wasn't very excited.... But I was because Weston got pranked!
He was mad at me for adding the "love you babe" part. He wanted to take it into work and prank his co-workers but wasn't ready to tell them that he loved them or call them "babe".
I think by the end of the day, Weston was a little tired of being pranked. I tried to be nice and to not overdo it! But overall, it was a very fun day for us both. We love making each other laugh and creating fun memories to someday tell our kids.
Can't wait until next year (or even more so, the year after when we'll most likely be home and I can begin to get revenge on my mom ;)
HAHAHA! You are awesome. :D I'm totally stealing some ideas for next year!! I didn't do anything cool at all this time...but NEXT TIME, I'll get Steven real good!
ReplyDeleteHaha I really hope that you do! It's SO FUN being all sneaky and pranky :)
DeleteI like all these words
ReplyDelete