It has officially been a year since we knew you were going to join our family. Oh what a joyous year it has been! We are so glad that you joined our family.
You FINALLY met your cousins from Ohio, Maddie and Kenzie. Kenzie on the left is 7 weeks older than you. You guys didn't really care about each other that much, but I'm sure that will change as the years go on.
You went to the zoo for the very first time. You could have cared less (as long as your stroller kept moving). It was a fun day for all your cousins and Aunts/Grandma Kunz.
We took you swimming for the first time. I think you liked it. We will be trying it again and again over the coming summer months, so I hope you continue to like it.
Your aunt MiCayla was set apart as a missionary the other night. You were so peaceful during that blessing as she was officially made a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You gave MiCayla such sweet smiles when she held you afterwards, it's like you knew what was going on. You could tell she was doing what Heavenly Father wanted her to do. Even if that means you won't see her for a long time and you will be so grown up when she returns.
Maybe I give you too much credit, but then again, maybe I don't. One thing is for sure, you have a lot of great aunts, grandmas, cousins and female role models in your life. I hope you can be a little like each of them in your own special way.
At your 4 month appointment you weighed 11lbs 5 oz (4th percentile), were 23 1/2 inches long (16th percentile) and your head was 15 3/4 inches (36th percentile). The doctor said you were looking great!
You have become quite the happy baby. We are loving all of your smiles and giggles! You love it when mommy gives you kisses and you laugh when I kiss your neck! You love playing peekaboo and you like playing with your hanging toys either in your carseat or on your play mat. You love it when daddy gets you ready for bed time... there have been lots of giggles lately! Tummy time is getting better, but you usually roll over before you start having fun. You have started talking more and it is so fun to hear your voice!
I am so happy you joined our family. You have brought so many smiles, tears, and laughs to us. I can't imagine life without you.
I love you, Ellie!
Love,
Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment